We collect and process the following information about You:
• the information provided by You on registration, such as Your name, phone number, email, address;
• information We learn about You from Your use of the Website and Content and Services offered by Us;
• details of any transactions You carry out through the Website; and
• information You provide when giving Us feedback and Content.
We use personal information collected from You for the following purposes:
• to provide Our Content and Services;
• to improve and personalise Website, Content and Services;
• to research Our Website, Content and Services;
• to ensure that the Services and Content are relevant to You;
• to deliver and provide You with Our Content or Services;
• to carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the Content or the Services We provide; and
• to transfer Your details to relevant third parties, public bodies, competent authorities, industry organizations, collection agencies, regulators, assignees as reasonably required for the operation of Our business and in the event of a merger or acquisition. In order to keep You updated We may send You Our newsletter and other communicationsregarding Content, Services, offers, promotions and events from Us, Our affiliates and partners via email, SMS, post or any other similar communication channel. You give Us herewith Your consent to this and acknowledge that You may object to this and revoke Your consent at any time via email to: email@example.com. We may also monitor Your usage of the Website, and Content or Services You receive, request or provide when using the Website for the purposes of quality control.
All personal information that You submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the European Union. Information submitted by You may be disclosed by Us to other companies within the All Services Group and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be situated outside the European Union and/or may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union. By submitting information via the Website, You agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
We may share the information We collect among Our affiliated companies at home and abroad including Our partners, joint ventures and with any future owners of the Website. We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on Our behalfincluding delivering services, sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analysing data, providing customer service and for accounting and invoicingpurposes. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to Your personal information but We shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions. Where requested to do so, We may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning You or Your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Services to the authorities where required. Whilst We take measures to safeguard the personal information that You provide to Us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that You transfer to Us over the Internet.
Our Website uses social plugins (”Plugins”) from the social networks facebook.com (”Facebook”), plus.google.com (”Google +”) and micro-blogging service twitter.com (”Twitter”).
Google + is a social network that is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). When You visit a page of Our Website that contains such a Plugin, Your browser connects directly with the servers of Google. The content of the Plugin is transmitted directly to Your browser from Google, which is then used to incorporate it into the website. We therefore have no influence on the extent of data that Google collects through the Plugin. According to Google, if one does not click on the Plugin, no personal data is collected. Such data, including the IP address, is only collected and processed for logged-in members. If You are a Google + member and do not wish for Google to use Our Internet presence as a way to collect information about You and to link this information with the membership data about You which Google has stored, then you must log out of Google + before visiting Our Website. The purpose and extent of data collection, the further processing and use of data by Google, as well as Your rights in this regard and the various possible settings to protect Your privacy are to be found in Google’s data protection guidelines concerning the Plugin: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Twitter is a micro-blogging service, provided by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). When You visit a page on Our Website that includes such a Plugin, Your browser connects directly with the servers at Twitter. The content of the Plugin istransferred from Twitter directly to Your browser, which incorporates it into the website. For this reason, We have no influence on the amount of data gathered by Twitter with the aid of this Plugin. We provide this information to the best of Our knowledge, which is that only the IP address of Your connection and the URL of Our Website are transmitted when the Plugin is acquired, but are not used for purposes other than display of the content in the Plugin.
All Services SRL, Piazza Velasca 8, 20122 Milan, Italy or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For Your own data safety You will need to verify Your identity and specify what information You require. In order to cover Our costs incurred in providing You with a copy of Your information We may charge You a fee.